UPDATED AS OF MAY 10th, 2020
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
NON-PERSONAL DATE WE COLLECT
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data we collect includes contact information such as date of birth, product preferences and payment information, email address and home address, and in addition, we may collect certain personal data from external sources (referred to as “personal data”). We do not store any payment information past the point of purchase. Your email address may be used for marketing and offers we think are most relevant for you, unless you chose otherwise. We do only collect the information stated which is classified as ‘identifiers’ by the CCPA.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data allows us to provide you with the following:
- Personalised shopping experience which targets information, services, content, and offers that are relevant to you and your online shopping habits and needs.
- To alert you of any administrational, product, or service changes.
- For social media, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
- To improve usability, content, and functionality.
We will retain your information only to the extent to if said information is necessary for our legitimate interests; such as marketing purposes, fraud prevention. and record keeping. We do not sell your personal data, or any other data collected to anyone. We will retain the data securely, unless you ask us to remove it through the following link, select ‘Something Else’ then “Data Protection” under ‘topic’.
You may contact us at any time, and request:
- To access any personal data relating to you in which we hold.
- To access your data without any personal charge.
- To know whether we share or sell your personal data.
- That we do not sell your personal data.
- That we delete your personal data.
- To exercise these rights without it affecting the services and prices we offer.
Your email should include adequate details of your request and you may be further requested to provide additional details in order to authenticate your identity for us to thereby accommodate your requests. Please note that these rights are not definite and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements.
INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. All data transferred on our site is encrypted with TLS and complies with strict security standards. Payment information is transferred in a secure manner to our payment providers. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data. If you have any questions or security concerns, please contact us.
Our services are not intended for children under the minimum age for providing consent in the jurisdiction they reside in (such as 16 in certain countries in the EU; “Legal Age”), and we do not knowingly obtain personal information from children under the Legal Age without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such information, we will delete it as quickly as possible. If you are aware of any personal information in our possession which may relate to children under the Legal Age, please contact us.
- The website places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto users’ computers and mobile devices. This is standard practice that all online businesses apply. Cookies are an integral part of assisting the website in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all users
- Users are able to disable cookies from their browser, if they wish too. However, take into account that with disabling cookies we may be unable to provide you with some of the services offered by the website.
- We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
- Your use of the website shall mean that you consent to our cookies policy and use.
SMS TERMS OF SERVICE
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup for filigia notifications/alerts.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP”(or equivalent keywords such as END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or OUIT) to stop. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” for help . After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive maximum 1 message per week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.